Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm playing catch up!

I caught little Miss Faith rolling around in the living room. She better be glad her momma caught her or she would have a big fat knot on her head right about now! Can you see how worried she looks about that?;) Oh! And the bunny she's holding was an Easter gift from her Aunt Judy!

She looks like her Daddy in this picture to me.
Ok, let me explain this outfit. I found it at a consignment shop here in Texarkana called the Graham Cracker (isn't that the cutest name for a shop?). Anyway, I've been waiting for the weather to warm up so she could wear it. Well, that warm day just happened to fall on a Sunday; yes, we wore it to church! Sunday night church...hey, I couldn't help it. It's soooo precious!
I think she knows she's cute. She's already a camera hog! By the way, I was raised on a farm in a little town in Arkansas called Stamps. And I was quite the tomboy growing up; always a daddy's girl. I promised myself that I would NEVER place any "Aunt Jemima" bows on my child's head. So much for never saying never!
Look at that nose flaring! It looks as if the outfit could have given her a little bit of an attitude!:) No, not my darling baby Faith!:::)))


1 comment:

rnutt said...

Great to see you got your blog up and running! AND that you had time to do it! WOW
Loved the little fancy outfit!
Granny loves all those bows!!!!!!!!!
Great to see the new pictures.
Love you!!!!!!!! R&R