Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tuesday May 13th was our 2 year anniversary. He must have gotten up very early to prepare this breakfast, because he woke me at 630am to come and eat. Jeff's always been really thoughtful, and I'm sooo blessed to have him as my other half! We had oatmeal, eggs, crescent rolls, and turkey bacon. It was also enjoyed by candle light; I have to say that he also offered to make supper, but I already had dibbs on that meal!

Isn't that sweet?


And a lovely 2 for our years of marriage made of bacon! This is our supper together later on that day. Jeff's attempting to get the last bit of ranch out of the bottle!
Dinner salad, grilled chicken sandwiches, and sweet potato baked fries.
My neice Myla is enjoying her new beads. These were Mrs. Raylene's mothers' beads; so I explained to Myla that they were really special. She loved them!
Just a few fun pics of Faith!




1 comment:

rnutt said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary again!
Took me a few hours to catch this post! She looks so different in each picture! So darling.
Hey----couldn't Jeff at least have carried you out to eat somewhere special on your anniversary??????
I'll have to get him! Love, Raylene