Friday, September 18, 2009

Luke Ryan Nutt is finally here!

This is Luke at around 1 week old; we have been very busy! So...with that said these pictures are not in that great of order, but neither are lives right now!!!! I'll put together a better post next time, but this is just a catch up post to get some pics of Luke on here. There's more of him at the end of the post.
Ok I know that there aren't very good pics on here of Luke but I'm trying! The delivery went great, and Faith has adjusted really well. I'll go more into detail later. But for now, enjoy!

9 months prego....

Uh oh...time for house pics!



















Faith loves to mow with Jeff-which tickles him pink!









My last day with just Faith and I; I got a little emotional this day thinking of how life was about to change. We spent the whole day together and had a great time. Jeff insisted that we stay in Texarkana the last few days before I was induced because I wasn't feeling too great and I had already dilated to a 2 and was 50%. We stayed at some friends of ours little attached apartment they have beside their home, which was very nice and very convenient!




Here we are at Books-A-Million just hanging out...we ate at Chick-fil-A for breakfast and she got to play on the jungle gym!

5:30 A.M.= Luke's birthday! Jeff looks pretty calm here. I was very nervous about being induced, but besides getting stuck over and over for the IV, it went well. It's amazing though how every delivery is different! I had a lot of back labor before I got my epidural with Luke, and the contractions were more intense than I remembered with Faith. They ALL HURT, don't get me wrong, but it's weird how the pain is different?! Anyway...

Faith acted so strange at the hospital; me in the bed freaked her out I think. I thought she hated me but by the end of the stay she came around!











He came on August 28th at 4:55pm weighing 7lbs 9oz and was 20 in long!



I love these 1st pics of him!








Little gross but hey like Jeff said, "Reality hits when you have kids!"


Cutting the cord!


He's already camera shy!



2 comments:

rnutt said...

So glad that you posted some pictures of precious Little Luke...seems like he has been here longer than 5 weeks! What a blessing ---even with all the chaos. Love, Gran-Gran & Pop

Maegan Thomas said...

Meagan,
All the pics are really good! I am proud of you for getting them up. And how did all those nurses not notice your necklace that was the only thing you had on. haha! But I have to say all the pics make me really miss you. I wish you were still here and I would come see you tomorrow :( Regardless we will see each other soon! Love ya!