Friday, December 4, 2009

As usual...it's been a while!

Oh my goodness, it's hard to finish a post these days!!! This is not where I wanted to end this post, but I'm afraid if I don't post what I've done up till now, I'll get extremely overwhelmed and just give up trying to download all of these pics! Our son looks totally different than even this 1st photo shows now, but at least you'll have some idea of how handsome he is!!!! Both of my babes are asleep at the moment so I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time talking! So much has happened as of late= We are in our new house!!!!!!! You will just get a glimpse of it in this post, but don't worry, the next one will take you on the grand tour! We are so blessed to have such a beautiful home! Faith turned 2 in October-wow, she's getting so big! She was in her car seat yesterday and was about to have a breakdown (you know what I'm talking about moms?) about absolutely NOTHING, and I told her to stop being a "toot"! She said, "No toot Mom, Faith no toot!" She continued...."Mommy mad?" I said, "No babe I'm not mad but if you don't stop being a toot, there's a possibility that I will get that way." She said again, "No toot, Mom." I asked her what she was being if she wasn't being a toot and she replied, "Terrific!" (actually it sounded like, "Tawwific!") Where in the world did she learn the word, "terrific"? It was soooo funny though! I was changing Luke's diaper this morning and she came over to him and said, "Ohhhh, bless you heart, Luke". No, I didn't spell "your" wrong, that's just how she said it!!!:) You don't realize what you say until your kids start saying it, and then you think, "Oh my, I'd better "be careful little mouth what you say"!
Well, we've also celebrated my 30th birthday (yuck), my baby sis's bday, my brotherinlaw Labin's bday, Mr. Ronnie's bday, and I hope I haven't left anyone out! Faith has had tonsillitis for the 1st time ever, and to top it off, she got sick while I was at a Beth Moore conference in Oklahoma City. I woke up in my hotel room at 3am because I heard Faith crying. Well, I didn't realize where I was until I woke up to go and get her, and it was then that I realized I was in OK city. So, I prayed for her and for everyone else at home and tried to go back to sleep. The next morning I called and Jeff told me that Faith had a terrible night and was complaining and whining really bad. Well, it wasn't 5 minutes later that he called back and told me that she was running 102.7 fever and puking! I've been known to have ESP dreams; yeah, I know it's kind of creepy. Anyway, I came home early to nurse the sick!!!!
I said I wasn't going to talk long but it's kind of nice to talk to someone, even if it is a computer! Luke is a fattyboombalatty!!!! I actually have a child with meat on his bones!!! It's really comforting; it's almost like he doesn't seem so breakable, you know? Faith is still really small, even tho she measures in the 98th percentile on height. Jeff is great and his job is wonderful so he says. We just got back from a little getaway in Dallas ALONE!!!! Whoo hooo!!! We missed them, but we needed to get Christmas shopping done and it was nice to be by ourselves; it rarely happens!!!
Thanksgiving was good; I actually cooked an entire Thanksgiving meal (dressing included!!) all by myself this year! I'm a nerd, yes I'm aware, but it was a 1st for me. I usually just enjoy what somebody else slaved over, but not this year!!! I realllllly enjoyed it though; it made me feel accomplished somehow?!!!
Ok, enough rambling!! On to the real reason people look at this post.....the pictures of course!!!!


Our texture and a few pics of the house....


Little messy here, I was in the middle of figuring out where my china would go!

We have huge windows in the front of our house and for about a week we were without blinds; well, some poor bird learned that the hard way; yes....he's dead...and Faith wasn't too fond of the dead bird.

Poor thing.....he was very pretty and I don't even really like birds all that much.

Faith's party!!!



















Little ham!!!






Oh!!! Uncle M got denied a kiss from the bday girl!!!!

























Luke's around 2 months old here.











Some more house pics...unfinished...








New bedspread for Faith!!!




My girl has a fettish with hats and shoes!



Don't ask...this is alllllll Jeff right here!







Awwww....


Excuse the mess!!!!!











































<


























No comments: