Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Six months now!


Faith's 6 month birthday was on April the 27th! Wow, I can't believe she is so big now! For their birthdays Granny and Pop took everyone out for dinner at the Fish Fry in Paris. Taylor, Brad and Georjeana's little girl, and Faith are only 3 days apart; so, naturally we needed pictures of these 2 together!

Ok Granny, here's a wonderful pic of you fresh and clean, and even with makeup on!:) Granny told me she was going to have to start proofing my blogs, because I posted some pictures of her that she didn't like! I'm trying to make up for that now!

The girls kind of ignored each other; I think there was a little too much to look at besides one another!




Check out the girls looking at the moms instead of each other. They both have question marks all over their faces like, "What do you want me to do? Start talking or something?"


I cannot express to you the love that Faith has for this little bug. But, I think she's doing a pretty good job of that for herself in this pic. (I know this pic is out of order, but honestly, I couldn't figure out how to remove it!)


"Granny, help me."

"Mea-Mea, please make her stop. My patience is running a little thin, OK?"

1 comment:

rnutt said...

Oh, I loved them all...thanks for a picture of me dressed a little nicer!(I need all the help I can get) Those of the girls together are just priceless to me and Tyler had some darling ones too. Faith just couldn't keep her hands off of those curls! HA
Love you...Raylene