Monday, May 5, 2008

Tree Swinging!

When we were in Paris a couple of weeks ago, Granny decided to try out the tree swing with Faith. I think she enjoyed it. She made a few strange faces like, "Oh....I don't know about this." But overall, we chalked it up as a successful attempt to make our baby smile!



We bought a tahoe from a very nice family in Fort Worth. Daddy and Pop went and picked it up for us; Faith and I really like our new ride!


Jeff thought it would be funny to catch his wife mowing the back yard with the PUSH mower! Yes, we have a riding mower, but to quote the man of the house, "Babe, the riding mower might "scalp" our new sod." So, I volunteered to mow it. I was having a bit of cabin fever with Faith being in the hospital and then she came down with bilateral ear infections shortly thereafter. I do love being outside, but honestly, I was thinking about pulling weeds in the flower beds or something of that nature. However, it ended up being exactly what I needed, until I looked up and saw a camera! So, this is for Jeff. We give each other this kind of "Hardy-har-har" look when we make a crack on one another. Hence, the expression on my face!:)


Faith absolutely loved her Daddy's head! She blows bubbles on it, giggles, squeals, you name it! Her and I both believe that "Bald is beautiful!" Especially when it comes to the #1 man in our lives!

Here's Granny feeding the little bird! She'll open her mouth when she sees her bottle even from a distance! It's soooo cute!












More swing pics! "Mom, are you sure that limb won't break?"


"Just give me a minute guys. The nausea has almost passed."

No comments: